Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lip Gloss

I absolutely LOVE lip gloss in the summer. My summer makeup regimen usually consists of lip gloss and mascara. Great for the pool. Cute with a tan.




You Should Wear Soft Pink Lip Gloss



Colorful, sweet, and delicious!

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm sure someone as gorgeous as you only needs a little lipgloss and mascara, where some of us need A WHOLE LOT MORE!!!

Ane said...

I can't get away with the pink lip gloss, but I did the quiz and it said I should wear mauve, it's actually close to the color I wear. Cool quiz! Thanks!

Chanda said...

Quiz said I should wear plum, which looks terrible on me. Oh well, you can't win 'em all! :)

Chellie said...

I love lipgloss... the quiz said I should go with a cherry red. I would have never picked cherry red.... but okay. :)

Nancy Face said...

I got cherry red...love it! :)

Tatiana said...

Cherry red for me! Hmmmm... we'll see about that. I prefer mandarin.

Rochelleht said...

I love lip gloss. It's all I wear. I like nude cause I'm risque like that.

Emily said...

That's about all that my makeup consists of in the summer as well. Lip Gloss and eye makeup for me.

Emy5 said...

I came out as cherry red- wild, fresh and alluring. If only that were true! That was a fun quiz!