Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sorry, Wrong Number


My daughter Stephie told me about a call that she received this afternoon. 

 
The person on the other end of the line said, "I'm calling for John McCain" to which Stephie replied, "I'm sorry, but you have the wrong number." !!!



8 comments:

Rochelleht said...

That is too funny. He'd be calling our wrong house, too. UGH! I went up to the library to cast my early useless primary vote for Romney yesterday and they don't even have voting there this year! I'm starting to wish I could cast a Dem vote for Hillary. Who would have every thought such words would come from my mouth!??!

Yvonne said...

Too funny.

By the way, your daughter is so cute ; )

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Good answer!

Tori :) said...

LOL!! I've had "wrong number" calls for Barack and Hilary. I should start saying that!

Michelle said...

I hear you Rochelle. Hillary is looking better and better. Did I just write that??!??!??!

Megan said...

Your daughter is too cute. I love her answer.

Chanda said...

Ha ha. Maybe her hair should be blonde and not red! ;)

Nancy Face said...

She's a genius! I gotta try that with Hillary and Obama calls! :D