That must have been something to see--but I have to admit I'm surprised someone didn't steal a purse or something : ) (I'm sorry, I'm sure I sound horribly cynical ; (
Cool! I would totally freak out if I saw something like that. I would be like "The Matrix is real!!! Look - there's a glitch!" JK - sort of.
That is sooo cool! I would have loved being there! :)
So funny!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That must have been something to see--but I have to admit I'm surprised someone didn't steal a purse or something : ) (I'm sorry, I'm sure I sound horribly cynical ; (
Cool! I would totally freak out if I saw something like that. I would be like "The Matrix is real!!! Look - there's a glitch!" JK - sort of.
That is sooo cool! I would have loved being there! :)
So funny!!
Post a Comment