Friday, April 11, 2008

Angry Eyes

Well, Sunny Side Up is putting on her 'Angry Eyes' today!


I just can't even believe the Elimination on American Idol last night!?!


Okay, I know that the competition is tough this year. I knew that it was going to get sticky soon. I knew that I would start getting sad since I have a few favorites. We can't all be winners-- I Get It. But,

Come, on... Michael Johns?!? Are you kidding me? This is some kind of joke, right? First time in the bottom three and out? He was absolutely stunned.


He has such a Huge Voice. He definitely seems like he could be a front man for a band and sell records now. He took on songs by The Doors, Simple Minds, Queen... and he nailed them. He has Star Quality. And an amazing amount of Charisma. The good looks and the Aussie accent do everything to recommend him as a celebrity. I most definitely disagree.

Michael Johns,

American Idol just won't be the same without you. I hope that you are signing a record deal right now. We'll buy them. We'll love them.

G'day, Mate.



It's All Wrong, But It's All Right

7 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Ok, your 'angry eyes' cracks me up. Can't comment on American Idol, as I know nothing, but the Toy Story reference is totally my speed. :-)

Yvonne said...

Love the angry eyes ; )

I saw on my DIL's blog that he was eliminated--she was as shocked as you.

Tori :) said...

Yeah- it was pretty lame. And the way Ryan Seacrest did it was pretty lame too.

Chellie said...

Totally a bummer. I didn't think he'd win... but I didn't think he'd be leaving so soon either.

Michelle said...

I agree, I didn't think he deserved to go...yet.

Love your angry eyes.

Ally said...

I was pretty shocked too - it just came out of nowhere! And I felt there were definitely a few people in the lineup to go before him.

I do hope someone picks him up for an album, I think he has a great bluesy voice, and I would pay to listen to him sing, personally. ;)

(Love your AI recap and analysis posts!)

Nancy Face said...

I love your "angry eyes" picture! Come to think of it, I love Toy Story, too! :D