Thursday, May 1, 2008

Farewell, Brooke

Dear Brooke,
We love you. You are amazing. We have loved you from the moment you challenged Simon to bring you over to the dark side.
You have such a wonderfully raspy-sweet voice and you just absolutely ooze niceness. When you are in your groove, you bring out our Inner Hippie. You certainly can do a mean Carly Simon, Carole King and Pat Benatar and yet your are so tender at the piano. You have often brought us to tears.
We are sad to see you go, but hope that in your leaving it means that we will be hearing a CD from you really soon.
With love,
Your Adoring Fans

Sadly, American Idol says good-bye to Brooke White. I have liked her from the beginning. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy.

You're So Vain


Love is a Battlefield


Let It Be

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I don't watch--but I did see when she was voted off. That was sad. (But then again, part of why I don't watch--I don't like to see people hurt) She certainly does have a beautiful voice.

Chellie said...

I like Brooke, definitely didn't love her at all though. I thought she stayed on a long time. I would have put about 5 guys before any girl though! I really want Syesha gone... been waiting a long time for that! :)

aubs33 said...

Oh she's so cute, sweet and talented!! I haven't watched AI though, but if I had she would probably have been a favorite.

Nancy Face said...

Let It Be was awesome! :)

Emily said...

Ok, so it sounds like I am really missing out. Still haven't watched it.
Hope all is going well you with and your family.
Take Care!