Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nicky's First Day of Preschool

Nicky is so excited to go to school! He is having a wonderful time.

After clicking play, click the pencil for the next photos.

Click to play Nicky's First Day
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Looks like he had a great first day. LOL that it was the longest week of Mom's life ; )

liz said...

How precious! Think of all the things he will learn and all the places he will go....plus they get a nap! I hope you get through it with your heart and mind intact!

Chellie said...

oh my cuteness!!

Emily said...

He is so cute. I am so glad that he is enjoying preschool.

aubs33 said...

What a darling little man.

The Borders said...

He is so sweet! I am excited for him! If you have a picture of him with Lauren at the wedding, email it to me so I can put it in a book for her...or one of him at the wedding if you don't have one of them together. Thanks!

Emy5 said...

What a fun new time! Cute scrapbook!

Chell said...

Cute cute cute!!!

So glad that he is enjoying it!

How did you take it though? :)