Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stephie Takes Second Place!

Well Stephie and her partner did a great job yesterday at their tennis tournament. They took second place in Girls Doubles and earned themselves this nifty trophy! Yeah, Girls!!

Here she is mimicking the girl on the trophy :D

"You take my trophy? NO!"



All in day's work-- and many, many hours, weeks and months on the court!

Congratulations! WooHoo!!

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to Stephie and her partner. Way to go.

Cute pics.

Rochelleht said...

What a nut! Yeah, Stephers!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!!!

Nancy Face said...

I loved seeing Stephie mimicking the girl on the trophy! :D

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I just told my husband the other day I wanted to pick up tennis again! I played in high school and loved it so much! Congratulations to Stephie (my sister's name also! Stephies rock!)on her trophy!

I am happy you found my blog so I could find yours!

Emy5 said...

Congrats girls. They make me think of the movie Turn Around. Have you guys seen that?

Tori :) said...

That is awesome! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Way to go Stephie! Love the pictures.

Emily said...

Congrats! That is so awesome!!!!

Ally said...

Congratulations to them! That's pretty cool. :)