Sunday, March 8, 2009

CREATE!

Is anyone else aware of the Mormon Messages on YouTube?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a new outlet for video messages. I got lost in them. There are video MormonAds, Talks, you name it! Wow. I am overwhelmed.
On my travels I found this little treasure:
As spirit daughters of a loving Heavenly Father, "happiness is your heritage," said President Dieter F. Uchtdorf Sept. 27 during the General Relief Society Meeting.



I love Dieter F. Uchtdorf! This was an amazing talk. Don't we all have that yearning to create? How wonderful to have our natures validated! Such an amazing message. Please share. :D
I love the simple message found on the Mormon messages on YouTube.

Have a Blessed Sunday.

Warning: Clicking on "Related Videos" or "Promoted Videos" may take you to videos outside of the Church's control which could contain inappropriate content. All of the videos listed on this page as well as those listed as "More From: MormonMessages" are safe.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing this.

Chellie said...

I got chills! I loved that... I think I'll put it on my blog! Thanks for sharing!

Sariah said...

What a beautiful video! That talk is one of my favorites from all of the General Conference talks last fall. Thank you for sharing the video and also the link for Mormon Messages on YouTube, I didn't know about it.

Nancy Face said...

I loved his talk...it made me feel so happy! :)

fabulous5fentons said...

Techology is so amazing - what a great tool we have been given. I too love my new juicer - best of luck! Heaven knows I need it!

Emily said...

Wow, that was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne said...

This was such a great talk. Loved the video.

Thanks.

Ally said...

That was great! :-)

I have really been struggling with a need to create lately, something, anything! It's so busy around here, though, with twin toddlers, it's hard to find the time. But this video message hits home with me right now - I just need to create something!

Thanks for sharing this. ;-)

Chanda said...

I had no idea - thanks! I subscribed right away. What a wonderful thing to have available - I think I'll watch a quick one first thing each morning - what a way to start out the day!

I watched Gordon Hinckley: Lessons I Learned As A Boy. Now I have to go fix my mascara. ;)

Emy5 said...

Thank you for sharing this. I love the creative process of planning something and bringing it about, and finally the good feeling I get upon completion. I liked the end quote about relying on the Spirit helping our capacity to create. Beautiful thoughts from President Uchtdorf

Rochelleht said...

That was awesome! If I have time today, I'll have to head over and see more. Thanks!

signmakingmoms said...

This is really neat. Thanks!