Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nicky's 3rd Birthday!

Our Little Man is now 3 years old!


No official poses. He was a little busy either opening gifts, or licking frosting. Enjoy the candids!


Family Tradition: Breakfast in Bed; on the menu- scrambled eggs, toast and fruit salad.



Lilly was very happy that it was Nicky's birthday. She was really excited for him.





Here is the cake that John made for Nicky! He was so delighted. :)






We had parachute drops from the upstairs complete with paper planes and army guys. The kids had a lot of fun.


It was so cute to see him giggle when we were singing to him! He was super excited and pure joy was all over his face.


All in all, a totally great time. I can't believe that he is three years old! Preschool next year and then we'll be off and running all of the time. I think that right now I will hang out and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with him!
The Sunny Side: Potty training is right around the corner! (wait, is that sunny?)

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a great tradition--breakfast in bed!! (I've always thought of that for the adults, but not the kids)

Looks like such a fun day.

Happy Birthday, Nicky ; )

Nancy Face said...

I DID enjoy the candids...so cute! Happy Birthday to Nicky! :D

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

What a fun birthday! I love the breakfast in bed tradition. Too cool!

Rochelleht said...

Oh, how fun! He is TOO cute. I can't believe he is THREE! That means our baby girls are almost FIVE! Unbelievable.

irbuanosraL said...

Great pictures of your adorable Nicky! Looks like he had a great day.
A