This is the tiniest picture ever, but the only one that I could find!

The new First Presidency was announced today. Henry B. Eyring and Dieter Uchtdorf were called to be counsellors to President Monson. It is so exciting! I feel really good about it and I joy in the plan that our Father in Heaven has in place. We are never left hanging without a direction or without guidance.
7 comments:
I love President Monson, too. He is a remarkable man. I marvel that he was called as an Apostle at 36. That just seems absolutely incredible to me!!! Like you, I love that we are never left without guidance.
I was so excited to see Elder Uchtdorf called as a counselor. They all did so well at the press conference too.
I'm so excited about it! I wish I could see the video. I haven't seen the press conference yet. On my screen, your video is black. Bummer.
I am excited and comforted about it as well. I was surprised and happy about Elder Uchtdorf.
I agree, President Monson is sooo wonderful. Since I was a child I remember him being my favorite speaker. I shook his hand once after I performed at the Marriot center. I remember he was very tall, has very large hands, and was so sweet to all of us.
I love President Monson and his new counselors! Thank you for posting the video! My hubby and I both enjoyed it!
I have an award for you on my blog! :)
Post a Comment