Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jesus Christ, the Son of God

Last week when I went to LDS.org, I saw that there is a new website completely dedicated to the Savior. wow. I have only looked around a bit, but it is such an amazing resource. It is jesuschrist.lds.org.

7 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Gorgeous painting!

Nancy Face said...

That is so exciting! Thank you for the info! :)

Casey said...

Thank!~ Our Sunday school teacher
told us how awesome the site was yesterday
but he also gave us the wrong address.
So neat!

Yvonne said...

It is a fabulous website, isn't it.

aubs33 said...

Thanks for sharing this. I need to go check it out.
A.

Emily said...

I will have to check it out, thanks for sharing.

Emy5 said...

I just found your blog through Holly's blog. I will check out the site. That is such a lovely picture of the Saviour.