Nicky: Mom, was I born? Mom, was I born? Mom, was I born?...
Me: (tuning into the incessant chatter...) What?
Nicky: Mom, was I born?
Me: Yes.
Nicky: (to Lilly) Lilly, I was born. True story.
** he picked up this phrase from Big Sister Maddy-- she was very proud!**
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Haha, that's a crack up! Little kids are so cute! :)
It's so fun to hear what little kids say, isn't it.
So cute! I'm sure she was trying to convince him that he was hatched, or something? Tee hee!
Kids make the best blogging material cuz they say the funniest stuff!
Too funny!!
That's really cute. Gotta love the things that kids say.
That's so funny, and you didn't even have to go into the facts of life.
I loved this. :)
I had an English teacher in high school who would always say that, with a little drawl, 'Ta-rue Stooory' that I still remember to this day. Sometimes I say it out loud, but no one else gets the joke but me.
What a cute story. ;)
That is so awesome! "True Story" haha!
Post a Comment