Yes, we have a dog! Her name is Pepper and I have yet to get a good picture of her. Think Benji meets Schnauzer.
She is a sweet little thing and has fit in very well. More to come. Complete with a picture and heartwarming story. :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics. How fun. My kids would love a dog, but I tell them I already have four puppies. (them) I swear little boys really really do act like puppy dogs, so that's all I can handle right now. ☺
OK, I need pictures of your dog!! Can't wait to see it.
MArie
How fun! My kids want a dog too. Post some pictures soon.
yay yay yay! I love getting pets..especially pets that come with heart warming stories :)
Post a Comment