Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mr.Monk Goes to China

So my sweet hubby is off to China on business for two weeks. BooHoo!

Our Anniversary is tomorrow. Sniff, sniff.

Comic Relief Moment--

Items found in his car:
2 boxes of wipes
Pre-packaged food bars

So, we love watching Monk, and we have all noticed Monk-isms around our house. This totally cracked me up when I needed a chuckle.
I guess he won't be picking up any funky bugs while he is over there. :)

4 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is the 12th too!!! 12 years this year.

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Please let me know if you need anything while your husbands gone.

Yvonne said...

Happy Anniversary.

I hope your hubby has a wonderful time in China. It truly is a fascinating place.

Nancy Face said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary! I'm sorry you had to be apart for it. I hope you two have had the opportunity to celebrate together, or that you will when he returns home! :)