Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things I Never Thought I'd Hear Myself Say - Volume 2

And now for today's installment of
Things I Never Thought I'd Hear Myself Say...



"Don't lick your feet."

10 comments:

liz said...

Wow!I would love to know the context...at least it wasn't-tpld don't lick your nose!

Emily said...

How funny!

Rochelleht said...

It's been heard at this place. And, sadly worse has been said...

Chanda said...

Craig said that to AJ at Burger King a couple weeks ago. She had no socks and was bare-footing it in the play area (barf). Craig (sarcastically) says "don't suck your toes or anything." So what's the first thing she does when she gets to the top?! Licks her feet. I could have killed him. Like the thought would have ever crossed her mind if he hadn't said that.

Nancy Face said...

My youngest chews on his toes...I don't think he's actually LICKED them! ;)

HAHAHA! :D

kristy said...

we get--don't bite your toenails (seriously, how is that even possible?)

Emy5 said...

Ugh! I wonder who would do THAT!

Chellie said...

haha! cute.

Chell said...

I am laughing out loud at my desk in the open plan office! :)

If people ask whats so funny, Im not sure how I am going to explain! :)

Stacy of KSW said...

Love this series, imagine if you got lots of moms involved all the crazy things we say. Its enought o be its own blog or a coffee table book I'm sure

Great blog

Stacy
www.kidsstuffworld.com