Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moto Moto - Big and Chunky

Okay, so watching Madagascar 2 I totally lost it in the theater and nearly peed my pants! This song cracked me up sooo bad! This is just a little music video, but I think that you get the idea.

Moto Moto is like a Barry White of the hippo world. You may think differently of me-- but hey, I am trying to keep it real.

My blog. Remember?

Enjoy! And pass the sweet potatoes...

7 comments:

Michelle said...

HA! Loved the video. We really want to go see that movie. I've heard a lot of people say it is really funny.

Rebecca said...

Oh, that was funny! Thanks for sharing! How are you...hanging in there?

Nancy Face said...

That's so funny! My hubby and son went to see it...I should have gone with them! :D

Rochelleht said...

Wow, I think I'm a little speechless! HA!

Little Lovables said...

That is just hilarious! I haven't seen this one yet, but we watch the first one all the time.

Yvonne said...

We still haven't seen it. Now I know I have to go. Thanks.

Emily said...

We still have not seen it, but have heard some great things. How are you? Are you still hanging in there?