A fun time was had by all-- except of course if you count the time that Nicky freaked out in the big pumpkin bounce house because someone bumped into him... or the time that Nicky freaked out because I wouldn't climb up the bounce slide with him... or the time that Lilly became paralyzed with fear at the summit of the bounce slide-- unable to go either way and I had to coax her down while holding Nicky who was crying because she was crying....
It may sound like I am complaining, but I am just telling it like it is-- my kids and play equipment don't always mix. ;-)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, you make me laugh so hard! That was funny. I'm glad they all had fun. Grace sure seemed to. Thanks again for taking pictures!
That sounds like a great time, what cute colorful pictures.
*I hope you got my email about yesterday..Brad was sick.
Gotta love it! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time.
Post a Comment