
John and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary today. Wow-- that's a long time hanging out and buttoning eachother's hard-to-reach places!
We met at a Young Single Adult dance in Miami. Our courtship was a whopping 24 days before our engagment! We were engaged for about 5 months and married in the Atlanta Georgia Temple.
Our life together has been great. We have four beautful children and we laugh a lot in our home.
Tonight we are going Salsa Dancing!
5 comments:
Happy anniversary!! 16 years, that's great. Have a great time Salsa dancing. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Oh, how super fun! I just love that picture of you. SO gorgeous!!! Congratulations!
I have GOT to see that picture close up. It's tiny on my screen. You two are so cute, really you compliment each other very well. You have created a beautiful family and life! Congratulations!!! I hope you can do something fun.
I didn't catch the salsa dancing until I re-read your post. That should be fun! Something we could never do though! We are both a tiny bit clumsy when it comes to dancing.
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment