Thursday, October 9, 2008

Powerful

I was so moved by this beautiful video that has been making its way around the nation. 

It is so easy to get caught up in all of the money that we are losing in our 401Ks and everyone just wants the money loss to stop... so much so, that we are distracted and are only thinking about the economy. 

There is much more at stake. The freedoms that we often take for granted (which may become more limited in the near future) and the freedoms of those americans yet unborn.

Thank you to the catholic dioceses who have distributed this wonderful reminder.

God Bless America. Please.

8 comments:

Chellie said...

very powerful. it's a good one!

Rochelleht said...

I saw it last night, too. REALLY good. So nice you posted it.

Tori :) said...

Amen. I have this video in my sidebar.

irbuanosraL said...

Love it. Thanks for posting.

Emily said...

Very good, thanks for posting.

liz said...

Awesome! I would love the soundtrack...I don't believe there is a real good choice but if you would care to read about McCain's 1st wife Carol go here...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

Yvonne said...

I loved this--thank you for posting it.

Nancy Face said...

Yes, it IS powerful. I cried all the way through it.

I wish I knew how to post it on my sidebar...I've never posted videos before.